MakerBot Method Performance 3D Printer
A MANUFACTURING WORKSTATION
The MakerBot METHOD is a professional-grade, tinker-free 3D printer that allows you to print ultra-precision parts with a 60°C heated chamber. Delivering uncompromised performance right out of the box, the METHOD prints 2x faster than leading desktop printers and offers a seamless CAD to Part workflow.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® patents, METHOD features high quality components like a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for quick prototypes, fit tests and concept iterations. The METHOD delivers maximum innovation with minimal investment.
- Dual Performance Extruders
- Dry-sealed material bays
- Wifi Connectivity and 21 on-board sensors
- REMOTE MONITORING + PRINTING
- 25 COMPATIBLE CAD FILE TYPES
- 5" FULL-COLOR CAPACITIVE TOUCH SCREEN
- OVER 300,000 HOURS OF RELIABILITY TESTING
- 1 MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Performance Extruder 1 Model
- 1 Performance Extruder 2 Support
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
Please note: MakerBot materials sold separately.