MakerBot Method X Performance 3D Printer
A MANUFACTURING WORKSTATION
The MakerBot METHOD X is a high performance, tinker-free 3D printer designed to handle the most complex 3D printing needs. Featuring a 100°C heated chamber, the METHOD X prints a wide range of complex and durable ABS parts and other material types. Delivering uncompromised performance right out-of-the-box, the METHOD prints 2x faster than leading desktop printers and offers a seamless CAD to Part workflow.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® patents, Method features high quality components like a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for manufacturing tools, end-user parts and functional prototypes. The Method X delivers maximum innovation with minimal investment.
- Dual performance extruders
- Dry-sealed material bays
- 100°C circulated heated build chamber
- Wifi Connectivity and 21 on-board sensors
- Remote monitoring and printing
- 25 Compatible CAD file types
- 5" Full-color capacitive touch screen
- Over 300,000 hours of reliability testing
- 1 MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Model 1XA Performance Extruder
- 1 Support 2XA Performance Extruder
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
Please Note: MakerBot materials sold separately. Removal of SR-30 support material requires Circulation Tank and Ecoworks™ cleaning agent available from 3rd-party resellers.
Model 1 (Purchase Separately)
Support 2 (Purchase Separately)
*These materials can only be used with Model 1 and Support 2 extruders, sold separately.